The goal of fostering is to provide a safe and consistent environment for our islands’ foster children and youth as they cope with a difficult situation. Fostering can definitely be a trying time for all involved.
To help, Harvest House would like to provide an opportunity to meet the direct needs of Guam’s foster community by:
- Creating a Care Unit Facebook group for people to join who are interested in PROVIDING services or goods to our island’s foster community.
- Creating a request form that will help connect those in the foster community who have specific needs with our Care Unit group who can help meet those needs.
Interested in Providing Help?
Who Can Submit a Request?
- BOSSA Social Worker
- Licensed or Court-Ordered foster family
- Relative placement for a foster child
- Shelter worker
- Biological family needing services to secure reunification
- Court appointed advocate
How Do You Submit a Request?
- Request a need by filling out the form below.
- An approved request will be posted to the Harvest House Care Unit Facebook group.
- A Care Unit volunteer can respond by fulfilling and meeting the need.
- The requester will be contacted when the need is met and will be given instructions for donation delivery/pickup.
*All requests will be sorted and approved by Harvest House staff.
What Need Is Being Requested?
Please fill out the information below for the client needing help: