Who we are
Our website address is: https://hcaguam.org.
The Harvest Christian Academy website is self-contained programs owned and operated by Harvest Baptist Church. We understand that you care how information about you is used and shared. We do too. We hope the following statements will help you understand how we collect, use and protect the information you provide to us through our Website and Application. All data we collect is used for internal purposes only and we will never sell your personal information to 3rd parties.
This website is using Matomo 4, an Open Source, self-hosted software for collecting anonymous usage statistics for this website.
Matomo is processing the following data:
- Anonymized IP-address by removing the last 2 bytes of data
- Pseudo-anonymized location of the user (generated from the anonymized IP-address)
- Date and time
- Title of the page being viewed
- URL of the page being viewed
- URL of the page that was viewed prior to the current page (if the page allows it)
- Screen resolution
- Time in local time zone
- Files that were clicked and downloaded
- Link clicks to an outside domain
- Pages generation time
- Country, region, city (low resolution based on IP-address)
- Main language of the browser
- User agent of the browser
- Interactions with forms (but not the content)
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Indirect data collection
If you are using this site, the visit is logged by the host of this website (hmweb.org). This log contains your IP-Address which allows you to be identified indirectly via your internet service provider. The collection of this data is a legal obligation and required for security. You cannot oppose it and the data is at no time used for other purposes.
The legitimate interests
The processing of personal data is based on legitimate interests.
Processing your personal data such as cookies is helping us identify what is working and what is not on our website. For example, it helps us identify if the way we are communicating is engaging or not and how we can organize the structure of the website better. Our web team is benefiting from the processing of your personal data, and they are directly acting on the website. Your data will be used only to improve the user experience on our website and help you find the information you are looking for. For example, our contact form helps us to directly contact you if you have ask any questions through that form.
Recipient of the data
The personal data received through Matomo are sent to:
- Harvest Ministries
- Web Development Team (host and maintainer of this website)
- Namecheap – hmweb.org/ – (host of the server)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (mailbox for contact form)
Details of transfers to third country and safeguards
Matomo and this website data is hosted in the United States.
Data subject’s rights
As Matomo is processing personal data on legitimate interests, you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access and data portability: you can ask us at any time to access your data.
- Right to erasure and rectification: you can ask us at any time to delete all the data we are processing about you.